22 September | 10:00 – 11:00 | Content Hub L
What is the rental market shift?
The residential market is rapidly evolving from an owner to a lender market due to increasing prices, more restrictive bank loans and decreasing purchasing power. This phenomenon creates new opportunities for institutional investors and accelerates the rise of new forms of co-living. This also generates new exit strategies for real estate developers. How will this shift impact the housing strategies of families, the market and the quality of housing?
- 10.00-10.20: introduction Note by Kim Verdonck, CBRE
- 10.20-11.00: panel debate with questions such as:
- Where do we stand today in this rental market shift?
- Which are the requirements of institutional investors for build-to-rent products?
- How is co-housing impacting this shift?
- Who will operate these products?
- How is proptech accelerating this shift?