22 September | 09:00 – 10:00 | Content Hub XL
How will PropTech and the EU Green Deal impact real estate in the near future?
Europe presents the richest leading PropTech ecosystem worldwide: 3134 startups and scale-ups are defining the future of real estate. The forthcoming legislation from the EU Green Deal will create stringent measures imposed on all actors in our industry. For the European Commission, PropTech will lead the way in reaching the goals of the EU Climate Law. At the same time a set of brand new financing mechanisms have been designed and implemented to assist the digital transformation of real estate. And of top of this comes the New European Bauhaus: an environmental, economic and cultural project, aiming to combine design, sustainability, accessibility, affordability and investment in order to help deliver the European Green Deal. The core values of the New European Bauhaus are thus sustainability, aesthetics and inclusiveness.
Topics of presentation
- How Europe has become the market leader in PropTech worldwide?
- What are the dynamics of the PropTech market in Europe and in the world?
- What are the implications of the Green Deal for PropTech in Europe?
- How are we financing the growth of the PropTech innovators and the EU Green Deal?
- How can you benefit from the financing mechanisms of the European Commission?
- How will Bauhaus Europe translate the Green Deal into a human centered experience?
- How can we join the actions of Bauhaus Europe ?