22 September | 16:00 – 17:00 | Content Hub XL
What is alternative financing in real estate?
Financing real estate with only bank financing is becoming increasingly challenging. This creates opportunities for new types of financing such as the emission of obligation, crowdlending, crowdfunding or even private equity. Discover the benefits and dangers of these new financing methods.
- 16.00 – 16.05: Introduction by Stephane Verbeeck, Chairman UPSI-BVS
- 16.05 – 16.20: Market overview with Ivo Van Bulck, Director commercial banking Febelfin / Secretary General at UPC-BVK and Vincent Van Dessel, CEO & Chairman Euronext Brussels.
- 16.20 – 17.00: Testimonials and case studies with:
- Michel Van Geyte, CEO Leasinvest Real Estate : point of view from REITs & investors
- Adel Yahia, CEO Immobel Belgium : point of view from real estate developers : debt financing/ green bonds/publicly listed companies
- Stéphane Benaym, Founder E-MAPROD : crowd lending
- Philip Goris: Financial Director Matexi Group (NL) : impact of sustainability & ESG
- Kim Creten, CEO KBC Real Estate : conclusions
- 17.00 – 17.25: Panel discussion moderated by Philippe Coulé & Patrick Luystermans